CheckBAC Ignition Interlock
The CheckBAC Ignition Interlock is a state-of-the art device that provides accurate results, simple experience for drivers, and is the most affordable on the market
- Able to be turned off and on remotely from the CheckBAC portal
- Small, easily installed device with a nationwide network of installers
- Ease of use results in fewer unsuccessful tests and fewer driving disruptions
- Bluetooth® enabled handset provides a less cumbersome and more discreet experience
- Equipped with a professional grade fuel-cell trusted by law enforcement, hospitals, and treatment centers and provides a consistent, reliable level of accuracy
- Built in anti-circumvention technology
The CheckBAC breathalyzer includes the most current and accurate technology in a discreet and portable device that fits in the palm of your hand.
- Bluetooth® enabled device that works in conjunction with the CheckBAC app.
- Equipped with a professional-grade fuel-cell trusted by law enforcement, hospitals, and treatment centers and provides a consistent, reliable level of accuracy
- Results uploaded via the cellular network to the CheckBAC Portal for review by a Supervisor
- Dimensions: 5.0 cm x 8.0 cm x 1.5 cm (approximately)
- Works with 1 AAA Battery
- Works with the CheckBAC ignition interlock system as well
AIR Controlled Smartphone
The AIR Mobile smartphone is a customized smartphone for the participant that pairs easily with the CheckBAC. The phone is equipped with numerous control features that can be adjusted by the monitoring authority on an individual basis. AIR Mobile phones are provided to the participant along with all wireless and data plans.
- AIR CheckBAC app comes preloaded on the smartphone
- Control settings allow a supervisor to individualize the devices for each participant
- Video conferencing capabilities provides an additional option for completing field visits
- Provides 24/7 GPS tracking
- Gives clients instant access to their supervising agent, resources, and release terms