Monitoring Center Services
AIR Support is an in-house, 24/7/365 Help Desk Servicesand monitoring center intervention (MCI) services designed to provide support and flexibility to agencies and assist in managing their programs.
- Specially trained AIR Support Agents serve as an intermediary between agencies and their program participants.
- Agents can proactively reach out to participants to assist in supporting their efforts to maintain compliance with the terms of their program, reducing the number of technical violations
- The AIR Support Team can assist with administrative work. For example, Agents can create participant profiles, set up testing schedules, and create calendar events
- Air Support Agents are trained to handle all low-level alerts to allow supervisors more time to address serious issues
- Provides technical support for program participants and agency personnel